- Best Way To Experience Cliffs Of Moher
Cliffs Of Moher Tour From Doolin | 3.5 hours | Outdoors
Ages:8+ years old
What’s Included:A live English-speaking tour guide.
Distance:Approx. 8km (5 miles)
Difficulty:We recommend a moderate level of fitness for this tour.
What makes this tour unique?:Join us for a tour of the Cliffs of Moher to see the best views, seen by less than 3% of visitors. Our breathtaking cliff walk route is guided by an expert storyteller.
- Adults+ Booking Fee | 12+
- Child+ Booking Fee | 4-11 yrs
- Private Tour+ Booking Fee | 1 - 7 people
- Meeting in Doolin, with a small group of no more than 14 people
- Guided cliff walk route along the Cliffs of Moher
- Views of Doolin, the Aran Islands, and the Cliffs of Moher
- Hike lasts approximately 3-4 hours with opportunities for rest and pictures
- Tour ends at Cliffs of Moher visitor center
- Transportation back to Doolin is organized by the guide
*Please note that there is a cost for transportation back to Doolin, with a minimum of €20 or €5 per person if there are 4 or more people on the tour. This is paid directly to the taxi man on the day.
Experience the beauty of the Cliffs of Moher like never before on our incredible hiking tour! Guided by an expert guide, you’ll take a breathtaking cliff walk route that is missed by over 97% of visitors, allowing you to truly appreciate the stunning views of Doolin, the Aran Islands, and the Cliffs of Moher. Your guide will share fascinating stories and take you to the most picturesque spots along the way.
The hike will last for approximately 3-4 hours and includes plenty of opportunities for rest and photos. At the end of the tour, you can relax at the Cliffs of Moher visitor center, grab a coffee, and even explore O’Brien’s Tower or the indoor exhibition.
Transportation back to Doolin is arranged for you. Please note the taxi back to Doolin costs €20 minimum or €5 per person if there are 4 or more people on the tour.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – book your tour now!
To book a private tour, simply click here to contact us!